Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Sunday, March 6, 2011

MUMBAI PORT TRUST RECRUITMENT, MARCH 2011,

Sunday, March 6, 2011
MUMBAI PORT TRUST RECRUITMENT, MARCH 2011,
Mumbai Port Trust

Mumbai Port Trust invites applications for following Class-I posts :
  • Medical Officer : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500
  • Sr. Dy. Chief Medical Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.32900-58000
  • Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500
  • Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500
  • Assistant Secretary Gr.I : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500
  • Assistant Materials Manager Grade-I : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500
Application Fee : A Demand Draft of Rs.200 from any scheduled bank drawn in favour of 'The Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Mumbai Port Trust, payable at Mumbai' mentioning name and post applied on reverse of the Demand Draft. SC/ST candidates are exempt from this payment.

How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format should be addressed on or before 31/03/2011 to the Manager (HR), Human Resources Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001. The envelope should be superscribed "Application for the post of ”.

Complete details are available at http://mumbaiport.gov.in/newsite/otherinfo/jobs/advt-website-ADR-classI.pdf and application format is available at http://mumbaiport.gov.in/newsite/otherinfo/jobs/Form%20Class%20I.pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment